Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter at Ambar Hill

We have just returned from a couple of days at the Farm for Easter.  Every time I spend some time there I am struck by how beautiful it is, but particularly at this time of year. 
My daughter Lucy collecting flowers for the table.  We grow roses at the end of each row in the French tradition.
My sister Jacqui baking hot cross buns.
Hot cross buns, tea and Dad's wild black berry jam.
My father inspecting the vines.
Morning looking over the vines.
My father sawing a big old gum tree that fell over with the January rains.  Harry was pretty dam impressed with the chain saw.
If you would like to visit the area Ambar Hill has a lovely cottage in the village of Glen Aplin.  There are even a couple of bottles of complimentary wine included.
www.ambarhill.com.au